Registered to provide Australian Immigration Advice, MARN: 0104952
Leaders in immigration, migration, emigration and visa advice for people who want to live and work in Australia
Frequently Asked Questions - Visas
- How can your services help me with the immigration process?
- How do I begin the Australian Visa Application Process?
- How do I know which Visa Category is suitable for me?
- Can I change the Visa Category I am assessed under?
- What happens if I do not pass the Visa Assessment I have selected?
- How do I know which LIVE IN australia.com service to select?
- Can I make changes to the Online Immigration Interview?
- How do I know my privacy will be protected?
- How do I pay for the service I have selected?
- Are there any additional immigration consulting costs for the service I have selected?
- How do I know if my payment has been received?
- How do I consult with my Immigration Advisor and access my selected service?
- What's the difference between LIVE IN australia.com and a Traditional Migration Agent?
- Why do I need immigration assistance at all?
- Is this a "Do It Yourself" immigration kit service?
- Is LIVE IN australia.com registered to provide immigration advice?
Important Note: If you experience technical difficulties when using our website, please refer to the Technical FAQ.
One of LIVE IN australia.com's Immigration Advisors will do all the research for you and analyse your profile in depth to prepare advice according to your personal circumstances.
This advice will cover:
- Your most suitable visa class and subclass;
- Your overall likelihood of success according to the latest Australian laws relating to your visa category;
- The particular strengths and/or weaknesses of your profile;
- If applying for a Skilled visa, what steps you must take before lodging your visa application to have your qualifications recognised in Australia;
- How to include your spouse and children in your visa application;
- Where you must lodge your visa application form;
- How long the entire application process will take;
- The total costs involved in your migration process; and
- How, when and where you should begin applying for jobs in Australia.
We even include all the relevant application forms and a checklist for important documents!
Complete the Visa Application Process in three easy steps:
Determine your eligibility for an Australian visa in just a few minutes by completing Free Online Visa Assessments.
Our advanced Visa Assessment System (VAS)™ was developed by experienced immigration professionals and complies with the criteria specified by The Department of Immigration and Citizenship (DIAC).
Complete the Online Immigration Interview™ - an advanced interview technology developed to help your immigration advisor gain a detailed understanding of your personal circumstances.
Prepare and Lodge your Australian visa submission with the assistance of an qualified immigration advisor and use advanced online application tools to help you professionally prepare your submission.
To help you manage your application, LIVE IN australia.com has developed a state of the art Visa Management Centre™, allowing you to:
Most visa categories are directly related to your personal circumstances:
|If you possess valuable qualifications or work experience and wish to live and work permanently in Australia, select the Skilled Visa Assessment.|
|If you are a successful Business Owner, Senior Executive or Investor wishing to engage in business in Australia, select the Business Visa Assessment.|
|If you are you involved in a genuine relationship with an Australian Citizen or Permanent Resident, or an eligible New Zealand citizen and wish to live in Australia with your Partner, select the Partner Visa Assessment.|
|If you want to live closer to your children in Australia on a permanent basis, select the Parent Visa Assessment.|
|If you would you like to enjoy some of your retirement years in Australia, select the Retirement Visa Assessment.|
|If you are in the process of, or have recently completed a course of study in Australia and are seeking Australian permanent residency, select the Onshore Student Visa Assessment|
|If you would like to apply for full time study in a registered course offered at one of Australia's schools, technical colleges or universities, please visit our Student Visa section for further information.|
|If you would like to apply for an Australian working holiday visa, please visit our Working Holiday Visa section for further information.|
|If you would like to visit Australia for a period of up to 12 months as a tourist or as a professional wishing to do business, please visit our Visitor Visa section for further information.|
You may complete more than one Visa Assessment until you find the most appropriate visa category for you. Once you have passed a Visa Assessment, you may select from a service which suits your needs and budget.
- Retake the Online Visa Assessment to review your initial responses and confirm your result
- Select an alternative Visa Assessment, or
- Select Express Analysis and receive the following services:
|Detailed written appraisal prepared within 48 hours|
|Consult with a qualified Immigration Advisor online for 180 days|
|Ask unlimited questions and receive timely response|
|Regular Immigration News and Updates, accessible online|
- If you prefer to prepare your own visa application but would benefit from both pre-application advice and ongoing support from a qualified and experienced Australian Immigration Advisor, you should select the Online Visa Preparation Service.
- If your time is precious, and you would like a qualified and experienced Immigration Advisor to prepare, lodge and manage every stage of the visa application process on your behalf, you should select the Platinum Visa Preparation Service.
- If you are seeking to explore your immigration prospects to Australia, or have not passed your nominated Visa Assessment you should select the Consult an Advisor Service.
Yes, once you have registered you may login to your Visa Management Centre™ and amend your Online Immigration Interview at any time.
We are committed to protecting the privacy of our clients and visitors. To reinforce this commitment, LIVE IN australia.com has elected to be bound by the National Privacy Principles contained in the Commonwealth Privacy Act. LIVE IN australia.com strives to provide a safe and secure experience for all users of our service.
We offer six convenient payment options.
1. Credit Card - (Real-time Secure Processing)
Credit card payments are handled via a secure transactional server which resides
behind a Thawte (SSL) Security Certificate and all your details are securely transported
directly to the banking system. As an additional security measure, LIVE IN australia.com
does not retain credit card numbers on its database; as this ensures that no person
will ever have direct access to your credit card details.
Click here for credit card payment instructions.
Note: Credit Cards must be enabled for international transactions by your financial institution.
LIVE IN australia.com protects your information with advanced security and encryption technologies and ensures that your privacy is protected at all times.
PayPal allows any business or consumer with a credit card and an email address to
securely, conveniently, and cost-effectively send and receive payments online. Whether
you are an existing member, or a new user, you can make a global, real-time payment
Click here for PayPal payment instructions.
3. Telegraphic Transfer / International ("SWIFT") Inter-Bank Transfer
Click here for Telegraphic Transfer/SWIFT payment instructions.
(Allow 7 days for delivery from the time of payment)
4. Bank Cheque or Money Order
Click here for Bank Cheque/Money Order payment instructions.
(Allow 28 days for delivery from the time of postage)
5. Western Union
Western Unionallows you to transfer money in a fast, reliable manner. Please contact your nearest Western Union outlet and provide them to process a money transfer. We ask you to make sure that you include your case file number so that we can identify the payment. Please make the recipient Lauren Grace.
Once you have completed the transfer with Western Union, please contact us with the following information:
- The ten digit number of the Money Transfer Control Number (MTCN)
- Your name (or the name of the sender)
- The country from which you made payment (if this is not your country of residence)
- The name of the receiver
Please then forward a copy of the receipt by facsimile to our office on +61 3 9691 7720.
6. In Person
Please Note: All payment methods other than Credit Card will incur a processing fee from your financial institution and may delay the delivery of our services. The fastest way to begin using our services is to make your payment via our secure Credit Card facility or via PayPal.
No, LIVE IN australia.com charges a low, once-off fee for all services. Once you select the service appropriate to your budget and requirements, there are no additional consulting fees to pay.
As soon as your payment is received, a confirmation email will be sent to you along with a receipt of payment.
Once payment has been received for your selected service, allow two (2) days, then login to your Visa Management Centre™, review our Immigration Advice and begin consulting with your Advisor online.
LIVE IN australia.com provides you with online global access to all the expert immigration advice and support you need to prepare and lodge your Australian visa application at fraction of the cost of engaging a traditional migration agent or lawyer.
Quite simply, Australian immigration laws and visa regulations are some of the most complicated in the world with thousands of applications delayed or rejected every year. Seeking professional immigration advice and assistance before you begin the process can help you to avoid these unnecessary delays, as well as save you thousands of dollars in lost application fees often caused by trivial mistakes.
No, LIVE IN australia.com believes that immigration advice must be personal and a two-way communication process. Consequently, as a client of ours, you will receive:
- A professional appraisal of your migration prospects to Australia from an registered Immigration Advisor
- Expert immigration advice tailored to your personal circumstances
- Access to consult with an experienced Immigration Advisor online - anytime
- Secure access to a range of online visa preparation tools and resources to assist you with the preparation of your application.
LIVE IN australia.com Advisors are well versed in Australian immigration law and and are registered to provide immigration advice with The Office of the Migration Agents Registration Authority (MARA) and the Migration Institute of Australia (MIA).
Our Advisors are required by law to undergo continuous professional development in order to maintain current knowledge of Australian immigration policy and legislation.
Do you qualify for an Australian Visa?
Determine your eligibility for an Australian visa instantly and begin the Australian Visa Application Process today!