Registered to provide Australian Immigration Advice, MARN: 0104952
Leaders in immigration, migration, emigration and visa advice for people who want to live and work in Australia
Payment by Telegraphic Transfer or SWIFT
Thank you for choosing to make your payment by Telegraphic or SWIFT Transfer.
To make it easier for you, we have prepared the following simple guide which explains the correct procedure to follow.
Quick Payment Guide
|Bank Name:||Westpac Banking Corporation|
90 Collins Street
Melbourne VIC 3000
|Account Name:||LIVE IN australia.com|
|SWIFT Code (SWIFT transfers only):||WPACAU2S|
|Currency of transaction:||Australian Dollars|
|Amount to be transferred (in full):||AU$ XXX|
|Bank Reference:||Your username - please also include your Case File Number and service type if possible.|
- The bank will usually charge their own fee for such transactions, which must be paid in addition to the AU$ XXX. Please note that this is a separate charge - do NOT deduct this processing charge from our consultation fee as it will cause delays.
- You may need to prepare local currency to the equivalent value of AU$ XXX, plus the bank fee, or alternatively you may be able to instruct your bank to withdraw the funds from your account.
- To help us to identify your payment, ensure your Case File Number and username is included by the bank when the transfer is made. If somebody else makes the payment on your behalf, please remind this person ask the bank officer to include your name, NOT your representative's to the bank.
- As banks often have a number of internal processes to complete for international payments, please allow up to 14 days for the transfer to reach our account from the date your payment is made. We will notify you by email immediately once we identify your payment and you will then be able to download your receipt from the Visa Management Centre™.
- We recommend that you keep a copy of the transfer record (that the bank will provide you with), just in case you need to follow the payment up with your bank.
Thank you and we look forward to assisting you further once we receive your payment.