Registered to provide Australian Immigration Advice, MARN: 0104952
Leaders in immigration, migration, emigration and visa advice for people who want to live and work in Australia
Payment by Credit Card
Our secure online payment gateway enables you to make a credit card payment quickly and securely.
Please use these instructions as a guide to making your payment:
- Make sure you have your credit card accessible when you access the payment page.
- Enter the Cardholder's Name in the space provided. If you are not the cardholder, you must have their permission to use the card.
- Select the Credit Card Type e.g. Visa or American Express.
- Enter the full Credit Card Number without leaving any spaces between numbers.
- Enter the Credit Card Verification Number. On Visa, Mastercard or Diners Club cards, this is the last 3 digits of the number located on the signature stripon the back of the card. On American Express cards, it is the 4-digit number located on the front of your card, above and to the right of the card number.
- Select the Expiry Date as it is shown on your card.
- Once you submit your payment, it will be processed immediately.
- As soon as we receive your payment, you will be notified by email and you will be able to download your receipt from the Visa Management Centre™.
- The transaction will appear on your credit card statement in Australian Dollars (AU$) according to the published Bloomberg Exchange Rate at the time of payment.
Thank you, and we look forward to assisting you further once we receive your payment.